1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
my very first date didn’t go well because we were at the movie theater and in the middle of the movie the guy just swiftly stuck his hand in my bra and cupped my boob and said “my boob” and i told him that if he ever assumed he owned part of my body again i would sell his intestines on the black market. not much has changed since i was 12
except 12 year old me could you know. get a date.